Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

General :
Has anyone seen Karma do it’s thing in regards to affair?

Topic is Sleeping.

crisisac (original poster member #18486) posted at 9:08 AM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

So I don’t know if I believe in Karma exactly, but I have seen a few things that lean me to believing.
My husband treated me awful during pregnancy it’s when I found out of affair etc. recently I found out that husband told AP about me posting here and she would stalk me here apparently. It’s where I wrote all about my pain and struggles at the time of the affair my complicated pregnancy etc. So she definitely knew how the affair was affecting me.

A few years back I end up finding out (it’s a small small world and the medical field is even smaller) how awful she’s doing single pregnant with 2 other children and working and in school with a situation so similar to mine. She wasn’t married but I guess cheating is cheating. One of her pregnancies I saw her in person when she was ready to deliver at the hospital I worked at. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She looked so bad and no partner in sight. I have seen other things. I often wonder why I got a front row seat to this woman’s misery.

id 8841315

HellIsNotHalfFull ( member #83534) posted at 1:19 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

I don’t think it’s karma per se, it’s more like sooner or later if you’re a garbage person who does garbage things, it will catch up with you.

Me mid 40s BH
Her 40s STBX WW
3 year EA 1 year PA.
DDAY 1 Feb 2022. DDAY 2 Jun 2022. DDAY 3/4/5/6/7 July 2024
Nothing but abuse and lies and abuse false R for three years. Divorcing and never looking back.

posts: 518   ·   registered: Jun. 26th, 2023   ·   location: U.S.
id 8841323

BluerThanBlue ( member #74855) posted at 4:20 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

I don't believe in the idea of kharma.

But I do believe that making bad decisions, treating people despicably, and living a reckless, unprincipled life inevitably leads to poor outcomes.

In the case of your OW, my heart breaks for her children.

BW, 40s

Divorced WH in 2015; now happily remarried

I edit my comments a lot for spelling, grammar, typos, etc.

id 8841344

crisisac (original poster member #18486) posted at 4:33 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

I think you guys are right. Being a bad person eventually has to catch up.
I just always hear of karma and made me curious.

id 8841347

Marie82 ( new member #84924) posted at 5:02 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

I want to believe in karma but I don’t know if I do. Too many terrible people seem to live great lives while good people suffer. Not that their lives are actually good, of course, but I just don’t see bad people suffering the same way good people I know have suffered.

While I wish more than anything that bad karma would hit my WH and his AP, I also can’t think of any bad karma that wouldn’t negatively affect my kids, or me. So do I wish bad karma on him if it hurts my kids? I can’t. Which makes it feel inevitable that the people who are terrible will go on to live their best lives while I’m the one who suffers.

id 8841351

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 8:28 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

If you want to dance, you pay The Piper.

And sooner or later The Piper will come calling.

However you want to phrase it or call it - it all variation on a theme.

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades - Children (1 still at home) Multiple DDays w/same AP until I told OBS 2018 Cease & Desist sent spring 2021"Hello–My name is Chaos–You f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

posts: 3839   ·   registered: Oct. 13th, 2017   ·   location: East coast
id 8841363

Groot1988 ( member #84337) posted at 9:42 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

I am a huge believer in karma and if you heard me talk you wouldn’t think I was. I still want to go to her house , drag her by her hair and beat the shit out of her and then beat my H ass.

I don’t clearly. I dream about things going wrong in her life , I know what my H did to her really hurt her which doesn’t make me feel good? I mean it’s a double edged sword. It does but then I have to face that he could hurt another person like that and know the whole time he Knew he was.

Back to the question. I found out the OW dad wasn’t doing well and she cried a lot about it to him (during this time my dad had a stroke) he didn’t seem to care at all for me or my dad but was there for her. I recently saw her dad is in a permanent nursing home.
I thought it would make me feel better but idk this situation it doesn’t , I don’t want other people affected by her karma but that isn’t how it works. She has three kids and I’m sure they are affected by it too.

I will say I always want karma to get her but idk , I’m a better person at heart, I wish I wasn’t some days. I don’t think fighting evil with evil wins, I sure wish it did.

Married 5 years (together 11) Four children Me Bs 36Him WH 35- 4 month PA Dday Oct 6- lots of TT final disclosure Jan 16.

"If we walk through hell we might as well hold hands, we should make this a home"- citizen soldier

posts: 408   ·   registered: Jan. 6th, 2024   ·   location: Darker side of gray
id 8841371

OhItsYou ( member #84125) posted at 9:51 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

Karma is real. It is expressed in a mathematical principle, therefore has to be true and real.

By doing a bad thing, you raise the overall ratio of bad things to good things in the universe, thereby increasing your chances of bad things happening to you. Just that simple.

posts: 169   ·   registered: Nov. 10th, 2023   ·   location: Texas
id 8841375

WhoRYouNOW ( new member #84995) posted at 11:43 PM on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024

Karma is a crazy bitch, she only comes after me and usually for shit I haven’t even done yet;). Actually, Karma only works in a fair and just world, if you live in one then I am hopelessly jealous.

Here’s to hoping I do something bad enough to deserve the position that Karma put me in, at least then all of this will be justified.

Me- BH 49- WW/SAHM 46- 23Y M 2 actually good years
4 Amazing Kids- 22M, 19M, 16F and 13F
Multiple DDays and infidelities 9 yr LTA with sons travel Lacrosse Coach and STD, multiple EA’s and PA’s

posts: 30   ·   registered: Jun. 26th, 2024   ·   location: USA
id 8841388

nomudnolotus ( member #59431) posted at 2:26 AM on Thursday, July 4th, 2024

The OW in my sitch lost her job for doing drugs ( a REALLY good job, she will likely never get a job like that again) and had to move far away to a really expensive city to get another one. This was after I outed her to all her facebook friends and family.

id 8841452
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy