Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Divorce/Separation :
Ruined my past two days by snooping!!

Topic is Sleeping.

Notagain1 (original poster new member #78464) posted at 2:33 AM on Thursday, July 1st, 2021

I looked at phone records again!!!! Found a new phone number...

Logical brain: why you looking..it doesn't matter? How pathetic he can't be alone for a few months!"

Illogical brain: "who is this one? Is it still her? It's only been 4 months since we separated, but how long has this been going on!!!! Why can someone else get all this attention while I am left feeling unworthy?"

id 8671365

WhoTheBleep ( member #49504) posted at 3:17 AM on Thursday, July 1st, 2021

Why can someone else get all this attention

Do you really want the attention of a lying cheating piece of shit? I'm thinking not.

I'm so sorry you are hurting. It's still so new and raw for you. I'm sure you know this from the last time, it gets easier with time. But this time since I am seeing you in this forum, it will be even better. You truly get a new beginning. His dead cheating weight won't be dragging you down like an anchor.

Hang in there. Stop looking. Maybe you can block certain websites so you are not tempted to look. Block him in every way you can.

I believe we have two lives: the one we learn with, and the one we live with after that. --The Natural

posts: 4523   ·   registered: Sep. 6th, 2015   ·   location: USA
id 8671376

BearlyBreathing ( member #55075) posted at 3:22 AM on Thursday, July 1st, 2021

Yeah it’s hard to not look even when you KNOW that there is nothing goo that can come of it.

Try not to do it- and remember how it makes you feel. The urge goes away with time and effort.

Hang in there. He’s talking to trash and you deserve better.

Me: BS 57 (49 on d-day)Him: *who cares ;-) *. D-Day 8/15/2016 LTA. Kinda liking my new life :-)

**horrible typist, lots of edits to correct. :-/ **

posts: 6141   ·   registered: Sep. 10th, 2016   ·   location: Northern CA
id 8671380

EvenKeel ( member #24210) posted at 2:33 PM on Friday, July 2nd, 2021

I looked at phone records again!!!! Found a new phone number...

Look at it this way, it just provides more validation on who he is and what you road you need to be on.

posts: 6921   ·   registered: May. 31st, 2009   ·   location: Pennsylvania
id 8671818

CoderMom ( member #66033) posted at 2:23 AM on Sunday, August 1st, 2021

That is a very difficult spot to be in, but arguing with yourself doesn't help long term. Setting good boundaries and getting some counseling may help more, if that is something you might be open to. So sorry. I've been in your shoes, having been cheated on by my husband with 11 women that he told me about.

posts: 355   ·   registered: Aug. 31st, 2018   ·   location: Eastern States
id 8680262
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy