Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Off Topic :
Only where i live

Topic is Sleeping.

Jeaniegirl ( member #6370) posted at 3:19 PM on Wednesday, July 12th, 2023

Dragn, it's a panther, solid black. It's slightly larger than my big male barn cats. I have actually seen it stalking and it's scary. I've called the wildlife people and they have confirmed black panther sightings in my area. They said they have been trying to respond and trap for relocation. I'm 'in the country' but new homes are being build quickly in the woodlands within a mile or so of me, running out the wildlife. I've had two baby fawns playing in my front yard area lately, in the daylight of the early afternoon. I've always had a lot of deer but they usually come out at late evening or night to eat mulberries or blackberries. They are being driven from their natural habitant.

"Because I deserve better"

id 8799116
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy