Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: BShopQuartet

General :
Betrayal documentary series on Disney

PinkBerry (original poster new member #85144) posted at 11:03 PM on Wednesday, October 9th, 2024

I have started watching this and there are so many parallels to my situation.

As I’m listening to it I feel like I’ve developed a sixth sense to NPD and I can sense what’s coming for the BS and how she feels before it eventuates on screen.

The WH in the series is arrested for SA of a student - that part doesn’t apply to my situation. But all of the behavioural stuff does.

id 8850674

BluerThanBlue ( member #74855) posted at 11:36 PM on Wednesday, October 9th, 2024

I listened to the podcast version (which ran before it was picked up as a series). What irritated me about it was that it portrayed the WH’s adult OWs as victims of "grooming," which I thought was absurd. There’s real difference between the abuse of power and manipulation suffered by his student victim and the consensual choices of the adult OWs.

BW, 40s

Divorced WH in 2015; now happily remarried

I edit my comments a lot for spelling, grammar, typos, etc.

id 8850676

PinkBerry (original poster new member #85144) posted at 11:39 PM on Wednesday, October 9th, 2024

I agree with you. Especially as they all knew he was married and proceeded anyway.

id 8850677
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy