Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: BShopQuartet

General :
A Question for WSs about sex wit the AP

This Topic is Locked

Fantastic (original poster member #84663) posted at 11:29 PM on Monday, October 7th, 2024

Yesterday we were talking about a couple we know. They' re young and their first child is 6 years old. My husband commented "It might have happened by mistake" (this is because the man is really a cold person, you can't imagine him having sex or showing affection to anyone).
I commented "In 2018 I refuse to think that a person with a scientific degree doesn't know how to prevent a pregnancy" to which my husband says "Maybe he knew it wouldn't be a problem if she got pregnant, they would have get married anyway".

Now when my husband had his long term affair I asked him if they took precautions and he answered "I trusted HER" which obviously means he did not take any precautions and I am wondering, probably stupidly, after many years, what he would have done had she become pregnant (He was in his 50s and she was in her 40s with no children (And to be honest I cannot see her with children since she is so focussed on herself and on her image and sports activities). It doesn't make a difference to me and anyway we are only speculating, but I would love to hear some people who experienced something similar.

SO FOR THOSE WS WHO DID NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? What was the reason you did not take precautions? What your rationale?

I strongly believe he did not care, he would have insisted she would go for abortion, because his selfishness was at its peak, he only saw what he could enjoy. And that applies to her, too.

Can anyone provide their line of thinking?

id 8850486

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 2:14 AM on Tuesday, October 8th, 2024

There's a thread in the ICR (I Can Relate) forum for BSs to ask questions of WSs. You may wish to read the thread or post your question there.

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3810   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8850504

Fantastic (original poster member #84663) posted at 12:44 PM on Tuesday, October 8th, 2024

Thank you, I couldn’t find the thread but now I managed and posted there. Thanks!

id 8850526
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy