Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Wayward Side :
My story

This Topic is Locked

BlitzkriegPop (original poster new member #82926) posted at 9:39 AM on Saturday, February 25th, 2023

(Deleted, not ready to share)

[This message edited by BlitzkriegPop at 5:46 PM, Saturday, February 25th]

id 8779363

sisoon ( Moderator #31240) posted at 7:26 PM on Saturday, February 25th, 2023

A few things to note:

1) A 'STOP' sign is the default for threads in this forum. You can open a new thread with a STOP sign, and only fellow WSes will be permitted to respond. (A BS who responds to a STOPped thread will get a mod's attention and have their post deleted.)

2) This is an anonymous website, and you can be pretty sure your story is not unique. You can keep yourself anonymous by choosing what you share carefully.

3) I'm a BS, but I urge you to return. The water is warm, not cold or hot. smile Fellow WSes may be gentler with you than you are with yourself.

I'm locking this thread. When you come back, start a new thread, and consider not removing the STOP sign.

[This message edited by SI Staff at 6:01 PM, Sunday, February 26th]

fBH (me) - on d-day: 66, Married 43, together 45, same sex ap
DDay - 12/22/2010
Recover'd and R'ed
You don't have to like your boundaries. You just have to set and enforce them.

posts: 30214   ·   registered: Feb. 18th, 2011   ·   location: Illinois
id 8779394
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy