Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Off Topic :
Sometimes I write posts and erase them

Topic is Sleeping.

PricklePatch (original poster member #34041) posted at 6:31 AM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

I had a pretty emotional week. I realized a few days ago I will put the post title in and then write this post about whatever. This weeks theme was Long term effects and Covid, my Dad’s hurtful words and my brothers birthday and death day being this week. My brother died on his birthday.

I think I need to go back to IC. I just feel like Debbie Downer! I erase these venting posts.

So on a positive note:

So the good things are my doctor is going to manage my Covid onset diabetes.
It’s open enrollment at H’s company getting better healthcare.
My daughter is getting a kitten tomorrow. So that is exciting.
I paid off a loan.
My sister and I are communicating better.
The leaves are beautiful.
I am trying to build back my strength with walking.

I was able to figure out a diabetic diet by taking a blood sugar and then an hour after eating another one. My food is difficult with my limited food my body tolerates. So this figuring out a food plan was super important.

I think count your blessings is my theme today.

BS Fwh

id 8763758

BearlyBreathing ( member #55075) posted at 7:13 AM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

Post whatever feels right- don’t worry about being Debbie downer. Tough times happen and it’s nice to get some support.

And congratulations on getting your diet managed and feeling good about it. And kittens and autumn leaves make everything better.

Me: BS 57 (49 on d-day)Him: *who cares ;-) *. D-Day 8/15/2016 LTA. Kinda liking my new life :-)

**horrible typist, lots of edits to correct. :-/ **

posts: 6144   ·   registered: Sep. 10th, 2016   ·   location: Northern CA
id 8763761

Tanner ( Guide #72235) posted at 11:51 AM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

I do the same thing, sometimes it feels good to write it and then toss it. Don’t hesitate to share those venting posts, this is the best group people in cyber space.

Dday Sept 7 2019 doing well in R BH M 32 years

posts: 3544   ·   registered: Dec. 5th, 2019   ·   location: Texas DFW
id 8763770

zebra25 ( member #29431) posted at 1:46 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

Post whatever you need to. We're here to support you whether it's good stuff or bad.

That's a great positive list!!

Does your daughter have a name for her new kitty?

"Don't let anyone who hasn't been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces."

D-day April 2010

id 8763784

HFSSC ( member #33338) posted at 2:20 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

You’re not alone.

I feel ya on all of those topics. I have started back into IC and encourage you to do the same. It’s good to get a tube up every so often.

I am very grateful that JM was raised with a dad who can fix or build just about anything. The two of them and our sons were able to repair our septic system with minimal cost for parts. And will be able to fix DS’s truck as well.

I’m grateful that we found a counselor very close to us who is knowledgeable about trauma, PTSD, and EMDR and who also shares the same faith and can minister spiritually too.

I’m grateful for medication that has helped me sleep and also to not feel like killing people most of the time.

I am super grateful for friends who have stepped up over the past few weeks to bring us a meal, help JM finish and/or deliver pieces to customers, etc.

Me, 56
Him, 48 (JMSSC)
Married 26 years. Reconciled.

posts: 4962   ·   registered: Sep. 12th, 2011   ·   location: South Carolina
id 8763790

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 2:49 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

So sorry for the loss of your brother. That must be difficult, especially if you're dealing with pain inflicted by others. Feel free to vent. We may not be able to do anything to fix the problem, but we can let you know you're not alone.

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3735   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8763791

ZenMumWalking ( Guide #25341) posted at 6:16 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

hey Prickle - if you can't be Debbie Downer here, where can you be?? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'm glad you are able to see positives in things, and I hope that your health (and healthcare) evolve in a good direction.

((((PricklePatch))))

Me (BS), Him (WH): late-50's
3 DS: 26, 25, 22
M: 30+ (19 1/2 at Dday)
Dday: Dec 2008
Wanted R, not gonna happen (in permanent S)
Used to be DeadMumWalking, doing better now

posts: 8533   ·   registered: Aug. 28th, 2009   ·   location: EU
id 8763815

WhatsRight ( member #35417) posted at 10:07 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

You inspire me!!!

My H is back in the hospital with yet another infection. I’ve been pretty down.

But then last night we heard on the TV that there is a new drug in the process of getting FDA approved. It is specifically for folks like my H who are are antibiotic resistant.

So, I will be giving my best effort to focus on that, rather than fear.

Thanks for this reminder about the "good stuff".

Hang in there!!!

"Noone can make you feel inferior without your concent." Eleanor Roosevelt

I will not be vanquished. Rose Kennedy

posts: 8225   ·   registered: Apr. 23rd, 2012   ·   location: Southeast USA
id 8763843

PricklePatch (original poster member #34041) posted at 11:55 PM on Saturday, November 5th, 2022

The kitten came two hours ago, she is darling. Her name is Magnolia, Mags for short. Mags is 9 weeks and the shelter tested her for feline leukemia, gave her distemper, wormed her and she was spayed yesterday. Her adoption fee was 175, in New Jersey that would not cover the vet work.

I have Trupanion insurance on our dogs. I am going to tell them pay for the insurance. Two of the dogs are supposed to be hers. Her golden prefers me, she got him then left for 2 weeks for a education exerperence. Her mini schnauzer I didn’t touch or feed for 6 months. He was waking her up playing with her cat. I told her to crate him, that didn’t happen. So he ended up with hubs and me. He is now my boy. He immediately slept through the night behind my knees. My standard poodle kept him from bugging my 15 year old schnauzers.

I tried to restrain myself from the homecoming. I asked them for the plan. I gave them some feedback and stepped away.

BS Fwh

id 8763861

DragnHeart ( member #32122) posted at 1:58 PM on Sunday, November 6th, 2022

sometimes it feels good to write it and then toss it.

I agree!

I do it all the time. Type out a novel worth then just click back or close the tab.

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25824   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8763920
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy