Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Wayward Side :
OW came to visit

This Topic is Locked

leavingorbit ( member #69680) posted at 10:28 PM on Friday, May 7th, 2021

Ok, I'll bite, if only for any lurkers reading along with this saga.

I am headed for D, pretty sure, unless Andi completely takes responsibility for minimizing her A and owning the damage she equally caused to our marriage.

Ok, so, you're leaving the door open? Even if it's just a crack? That doesn't sound like 100% to me.

Which makes this statement

But I consider myself a free man at this point. OW stopped by last night, we went to dinner, and we ended up at her place. I spent the night and it was wonderful!

um... odd. How's that going to work?

And, DF:

I don’t think he’s cheating on his wife. They are separated and heading to D.

While he's leaving the door open, and it's with a prior AP. What would we call that if it was just a plain old WS returning to the AP? I mean for me, that would be a continuation, not a new chapter. It's not like there was an interregnum for the OW - it sounds like she's had the throne since their A.

MyAndI, could you explain this statement?

I'm no longer hiding anything

Because I wonder at the congruence of the history provided in your posts. I want things to work with my wife, I hate OW, my wife is unremorseful, I love OW.

Man, I think I got whiplash. I know I would have in your shoes, anyway.

When we drop fear, we can draw nearer to people, we can draw nearer to the earth, we can draw nearer to all the heavenly creatures that surround us. - bell hooks

id 8657772
flag

wifehad5 ( Administrator #15162) posted at 11:47 PM on Friday, May 7th, 2021

From the forum description: A forum for all Former WS's who have ended or trying to end their affairs and are striving to reconcile.

Spending the night with the OW and talking about how wonderful is was doesn't fit this forum. Locking this.

FBH - 52 FWW - 53 (BrokenRoad)2 kids 17 & 22The people you do your life with shape the life you live

posts: 55829   ·   registered: Jun. 28th, 2007   ·   location: Michigan
id 8657793
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy