Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Wayward Side :
Zugzwang

Topic is Sleeping.

DaddyDom (original poster member #56960) posted at 6:33 PM on Friday, April 16th, 2021

Good to hear from you and glad to know that you are both well and happy. Very sorry to hear about your SIL, that's horrible. It's bad enough dealing with Covid and 2020 in general, to have that kind of crap dumped in your lap on top of everything else... oy vay.

I can't decide if the newer WS's are needier, or if we are simply less tolerant? :) I suppose both are possible. I still find that a certain volume of 2x4 is needed sometimes.

Go take care of the fam and yourself, good to know you are okay.

Me: WS
BS: ISurvivedSoFar
D-Day Nov '16
"I am floored by the amount of grace and love she has shown me in choosing to stay and fight for our marriage. I took everything from her, and yet she chose to forgive me."

id 8651347

hikingout ( member #59504) posted at 8:32 PM on Friday, April 16th, 2021

Hi Zug - glad things are going well! Thanks for letting us know!

7 years of hard work - WS and BS - Reconciled

posts: 7479   ·   registered: Jul. 5th, 2017   ·   location: Arizona
id 8651388

foreverlabeled ( member #52070) posted at 2:33 AM on Saturday, April 17th, 2021

I'm glad you jumped on. Not the reason but still. You would never know it when you first show up to SI, the sense of community it offers. So, when members dissappear.. especially those that offer so much, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Considering the state the world is in and you know first hand how devastating lives are right now, I'm glad you are well. I hope you will at the very least check in with us from time to time.

And just so you know, even if the tone around here has shifted some, I think your perspective is still very welcomen, if not needed. So.

Anyway good to *see* you.

posts: 2597   ·   registered: Mar. 1st, 2016   ·   location: southeast
id 8651476

humantrampoline ( member #61458) posted at 4:27 PM on Monday, April 19th, 2021

Zugzwang,

I'm glad to hear from you. I think your voice and perspective here is important.

Yet, if you think it's healthier for you and your family to tend to other things, I'm even more supportive in that decision.

id 8651904
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy