Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Off Topic :
arrest of man for sex with underage person

Topic is Sleeping.

KVille (original poster member #29071) posted at 10:47 PM on Friday, August 18th, 2023

Not sure what I am asking for. A man I know in his mid 40's was taken into custody months ago by the US Marshals.
This is in the same county that I live in on the east coast.

This is about sexual abuse of someone under 18 and the paper I did see said B felony.

He was moved to the west coast to the town where this happened.
Looks like there is no bond and he is sitting in jail.

Its been 3 months. There was nothing in the local news and there is nothing more I can find on the internet.

Can any one tell me if there will be a trail or anything ?This man has been around family members children so I am worried.

never ever getting back together

posts: 277   ·   registered: Jul. 17th, 2010   ·   location: Pennsylvania
id 8804945

Jeaniegirl ( member #6370) posted at 3:09 AM on Saturday, August 19th, 2023

If you know someone who might have been a victim, you have a right to ask about his legal status. You might have to keep at it until you get info. If you have his name, you can also check the state where he is as their court records are supposed to be public record and are usually online, minus underage victim's names.

"Because I deserve better"

id 8804965

KVille (original poster member #29071) posted at 2:31 PM on Saturday, August 19th, 2023

I tried to find records online and got nowhere . I see he in a prison but no other records. His family has money so maybe they had the records wiped from the internet ?
He has not been alone with the children I know.
How do access the court records ? I looked online and the only things I see are the one's you pay for.

never ever getting back together

posts: 277   ·   registered: Jul. 17th, 2010   ·   location: Pennsylvania
id 8804974

Jeaniegirl ( member #6370) posted at 3:38 PM on Saturday, August 19th, 2023

Most states have an online site which shows the names and status of those incarcerated. The information there usually only lists the charges and how long their incarcerated are to be in prison. Also, check to see if his state has an online site of registered sex offenders. Those sites, paid for by taxpayers, are normally free to access.

"Because I deserve better"

id 8804975
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy