Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Off Topic :
and now Heathrow.....

Topic is Sleeping.

ZenMumWalking (original poster guide #25341) posted at 7:51 PM on Monday, June 20th, 2022

'baggage mountain' (due to knock-on effect??).

I plan to visit Australia this year, covid-willing!! And I really hope that I get to see my boys smile smile

Me (BS), Him (WH): late-50's
3 DS: 26, 25, 22
M: 30+ (19 1/2 at Dday)
Dday: Dec 2008
Wanted R, not gonna happen (in permanent S)
Used to be DeadMumWalking, doing better now

posts: 8533   ·   registered: Aug. 28th, 2009   ·   location: EU
id 8741095

MIgander ( member #71285) posted at 2:18 PM on Tuesday, June 21st, 2022

YIKES! My company has practically eliminated foreign travel (Mexico doesn't count) this year. I was bummed by that, but now thinking it was a small mercy!

Hang in there! Hoping your kids can see you soon.

WW/BW Dday July 2019. BH/WH- multiple EA's. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

posts: 1189   ·   registered: Aug. 15th, 2019   ·   location: Michigan
id 8741212

Jeaniegirl ( member #6370) posted at 5:33 AM on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022

What the heck?? I realize airlines have been hit with problems concerning personnel but WOW !! People are being stranded in airports everywhere, flights cancelled. I haven't been anywhere in THREE long years and sure miss traveling. I used to grab a flight to Detroit, straight flight -- then get a rental car and drive to see all my friends in Ontario. I would not even chance that now as there are TWO stops from my airport to Detroit with what used to be a straight, easy flight.

If I get to go, I guess I'll just DRIVE. At least I'd be in control of my destination!

ZenMum, you talking about vacations really makes me want to go! I hope everything works out.

"Because I deserve better"

id 8741509
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy