Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Off Topic :
Sibling rivalry and anger towards Mom

Topic is Sleeping.

AthameAflame (original poster member #48482) posted at 4:15 AM on Thursday, April 21st, 2022

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for parenting advice.

My kids have barely spoken to their mom for months now. She allowed all sorts of calamity and pain into their lives, so they’ve distanced themselves. They are 16, 14, and 13, with my girls being the two youngest ages.

My girls fight like cats and dogs. They‘re snarky with one another, overtly aggravating, and just plain short tempered. With others, they are the nicest kids!

They’ve always had typical moments, but they seem to be taking their frustration with their mom out on each other. They’re both in counseling already.

I listen when the want to talk, and provide help when I see it is necessary or when they ask for it. Otherwise, I let them work it out.

Any tips on dealing with anger/sibling rivalry/ middle child thinks the youngest is the favorite / teens being mad at the world?

I know. I’m not asking for much. laugh

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." -Orson Welles

posts: 91   ·   registered: Jul. 4th, 2015   ·   location: Southern USA
id 8730867
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy