Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Off Topic :
When you move away and they all move too

Topic is Sleeping.

DragnHeart (original poster member #32122) posted at 11:35 PM on Wednesday, April 20th, 2022

My parents moved from the city to a small town. Like small. Teeny tiny small. More cows around than people! First year there I went to the catholic school in a slightly larger town about 10 minutes away.

After a year of being beaten and bullied my parents enrolled me into the small public school in the town we lived in. From grade 3-8 and then onto our tiny high-school. There was 107 students in my entire high-school.

Ok to say I enjoyed school would be a lie. Teased, called names, at least not beaten but that took me beating the crap out of one of the bullies to get everyone else to back off.

When high-school was done I never looked back. Moving up here was great. Far from everyone right...

So why is it I keep running into people I went to school with?????

And why do they pretend like our school days were so great and are so friendly now...

These same people would moo when I walked by, called me horrible names, were cruel. When I refused to have sex with one guy in the library next door to where all the teachers were I was treated even worse!

Everyone thought I was the good girl when I was actually dating a guy from another high-school, yes having sex, drinking and smoking. I was by no means the good girl! They didn't see that side of me until I brought my bf to a dance and we started dirty dancing lol. Even the teachers were shocked. laugh

So when I happen to run into them I just want to tell them to go f off. But I don't. Cause I'm an adult and mature right....grrrr

Can anyone else relate to this?

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25823   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8730819
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy