Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

New Beginnings :
Excited

Topic is Sleeping.

Legend10 (original poster member #79407) posted at 11:51 AM on Tuesday, November 30th, 2021

Just wanted to share something unexpected that's developed in my life and I'm excited about.

I've ended up re-connecting with an old work colleague, we were never close and were acquaintances more than anything but we've been speaking every day for the past 3 weeks or so now and we are both astounded at how much we have in common. It's very early days but we are getting on like a house on fire and committed to taking things slow, I've spoken about her to my close friends and she's admitted she's spoken about me to her friends and family too. We're both very aware that we've come out of traumatic relationships fairly recently so don't want to jump into anything and potentially hurt the other but it's great to be back in the game so to speak and be forming a connection with someone else.

I'm also moving into my own place this weekend so there is lots to be positive about and I've not been in such a good state of mind since DDay. Hopefully good things are around the corner!

id 8701764

fareast ( Moderator #61555) posted at 2:29 PM on Tuesday, November 30th, 2021

Thanks for the positive update. Very wise to take it slow. You have suffered an emotional trauma. You are just a few months from your dday. Take care of you. Congrats on moving into your own place. The change of scenery can do wonders. Keep on, keepin on.

Never bother with things in your rearview mirror. Your best days are on the road in front of you.

id 8701794

JanaGreen ( member #29341) posted at 2:30 PM on Tuesday, November 30th, 2021

Good luck with the move! And enjoy those butterflies with the lady. That is so much fun!

posts: 9505   ·   registered: Aug. 17th, 2010   ·   location: Southeast US
id 8701795
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy