Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

New Beginnings :
The Cowboy, November Update lol

Topic is Sleeping.

freetogonow (original poster member #57821) posted at 3:56 AM on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021

The cowboy is interested in me. He's the type that would not ask me on a date until my divorce is final which is fine with me because that's exactly the kind of man I want, right? I want a man who respects marriage so much that he would never date someone until the divorce date is final (expected mid march).

So I'm thinking by tax day 2022, I will have a date to report on.

He watches me the way my sister's dog watches her daughter LOL.

He is very interested in the things that I have to say. Like he legit likes to hear me talk about things. You know how refreshing that is after 25 years with a narcissist who did not give a shit if I had a bad day and had no interest in my thoughts?

His hair does not look as terrible. He got it cut thank the Lord. He just has a lot of it.

I am thinking I going to come up with a compliment for him in the near future. He wears a lot of plaid flannel shirts which I like. Maybe I'll say something about that. LOL. grin

id 8699737

grubs ( member #77165) posted at 4:18 PM on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021

I want a man who respects marriage so much that he would never date someone until the divorce date is final (expected mid march).

So I'm thinking by tax day 2022, I will have a date to report on.

Wouldn't the Ides of March would be better.

id 8699803
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy