Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

Wayward Side :
Covid-19 gotcha

Topic is Sleeping.
stop

MyAndI (original poster member #75422) posted at 1:47 AM on Monday, March 8th, 2021

A buddy of mine finds out his wife has been with her former AP because of COVID-19 back-tracing. She had to report everyone she was with to the local health department when she contracted COVID-19. My buddy has the passwords to her voice mail and hears a message from the health department that lets on to him that his FWW was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. My buddy now has COVID and having a tough time of it. Affairs have consequences and in the age of COVID you risk getting your BS's sick. Just one more reason to stay true and work things out at home.

I failed at R

Survived Infidelity as a BH, WW had a six-month EA/PA, then I had an affair of my own many years later that lasted three-years, never thought I'd ever cheat.

posts: 140   ·   registered: Sep. 13th, 2020   ·   location: USA
id 8640039
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy