Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

The Book Club :
The Law of Self Defense

Topic is Sleeping.

TrustedHer (original poster member #23328) posted at 2:16 PM on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017

by Andrew F. Branca

In light of a recent controversial (and since deleted) thread in JFO, where an alleged BS claims to have threatened with a supposedly empty gun while interrogating a literally naked and defenseless victim, it occurs to me that there is a great deal of ignorance on the topic of what is, and what is not, legal in the area of self defense.

My two go-to authors on this subject are Massad Ayoob and Andrew Branca. As it happens, Ayoob wrote the foreward to Branca's excellent book, "The Law of Self Defense".

If you ever intend to keep a weapon for purposes of self defense, in your home or your car or to carry with you, I strongly recommend you read this book, and continue on to read other books by Massad Ayoob, like "The Truth About Self Protection" or "In the Gravest Extreme".

Take care of yourself. There's a great future out there. It won't come to you; you have to go to it.

posts: 5942   ·   registered: Mar. 21st, 2009   ·   location: DeepInTheHeartOf, TX
id 7909139
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy