Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

The Book Club :
Time Magazine Special: Science of Marriage.

Topic is Sleeping.

TamBak (original poster member #56848) posted at 5:15 AM on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this as it isn't actually a book.

However I'm wondering if anyone else read it and what they took from it.

I impulse bought it at the drugstore the other day and read through it between two days. Some of it I knew, some of it was new and interesting.

Some of it I brushed off. (maybe I'm not emotionally ready to accept it at this point)

However I cannot compare it to any of the books dealing more in depth with the topic of infidelity as I have yet to read any at this time.

I think at the end of it all It had me feeling more confident in my abilities of contributing to a healthy marriage and that I was capable of being a wonderful wife. (If that means in my current M or future relationships) it had me reminiscing of reading Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus back in highschool and how I took those lessons with me through my life. And most of all it got me excited for reading more books to help me deal with infidelity.

posts: 61   ·   registered: Jan. 12th, 2017   ·   location: Saskatchewan
id 7793475

GuyInPain ( member #55899) posted at 3:34 PM on Monday, February 27th, 2017

Thanks for this recommendation. I'll take a look at it. It's especially good that this is a resource readily available on drugstore magazine & book shelves.

GuyInPain

Me: BH, married to fWW & committed to her 'till death us do part'DD1: EA, followed by TT & MCDD2: EA revealed as PA, followed by more TT & no MCDD3: TT ended, now FT; R underway + IC & MC

id 7796925
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy