Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

The Book Club :
Vow: A Memoir of Marriage (and Other Affairs) by Wendy Plump

Topic is Sleeping.

bw900 (original poster member #47732) posted at 2:46 AM on Thursday, August 25th, 2016

She was both a cheater and a betrayed wife. Very sad story, really, but I found it gave some insight into the cheater's mind. (I am a BW.) I don't condone their life in any way. Some good writing, I looked up many words, so learned something there.

At 19 months I am still seeking answers to the why's. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone JFO! I tend to pain shop, so this is part of that process, I think. Not the best book, but it's out there and not terrible. I was searching the library for books on marriage and this was on the list.

Me: BW 68 (59 at dday) WH: 69 (60 at dday)D-day 1/2015 EA/PA 1.25 year w/COW M 31 yrs, 4 grown kids Reconciling, which is not easy! Still Grieving what I thought our M was and who I thought he was

posts: 265   ·   registered: May. 1st, 2015   ·   location: USA
id 7643338
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy