Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

The Book Club :
-

Topic is Sleeping.

whodathunkit (original poster new member #51712) posted at 1:33 AM on Saturday, April 2nd, 2016

I came across this "paid" site for helping MEN heal from an affair called no soliciting Just wondering if anyone here has heard of it, used it, recommend it (or not).

Thanks

[This message edited by SI Staff at 8:56 AM, May 21st (Saturday)]

id 7518872

h0peless ( member #36697) posted at 4:29 AM on Saturday, April 2nd, 2016

I didn't use it, but I do remember the few "paid" resources I bought in the few months after discovery to be a complete waste. A lot of people are willing to prey on the pain of others.

posts: 3136   ·   registered: Sep. 3rd, 2012   ·   location: Baja Arizona
id 7518987

BigMe ( new member #52766) posted at 8:49 PM on Friday, April 15th, 2016

I purchased his book and subscribe to the newsletters.

The newsletters are good sometimes but not the best resource I have found. I do like that his advice is focussed on men in this situation as I have found some sources felt a bit off because they tried to be too generic.

The book is WAY overpriced in my opinion. I got some help from it but it's a short read and $50 is WAY too much!

However he offers a no questions asked refund. Which I got. So I can recommend going for it if you think it might help. If you decide it wasn't worth it, they will give you a refund no questions asked.

id 7530349
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy