Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

The Book Club :
Canadians might like....Island Girl

Topic is Sleeping.

mamazen (original poster member #42137) posted at 12:10 AM on Saturday, February 6th, 2016

by Lynda Simmons

A colleague at work lent this to me last week, said she liked it. The Island refers to *Toronto* Island!

The characters are a woman with early onset alzheimer's, her adult kids, and their adventures, and dealing with things. Nice descriptions of the area (I learned a lot, not being from Ontario). I liked the story, and the way it was written from 3 of the character's perspectives. Explores family dynamics and hurts and forgiveness of imperfections. Overall uplifting and an easy pleasant read.

mamazen

me 57
WH 58
married 19 years
separated since 3/2013 (in house until 8/2013)
D FINAL! Sept 10 2014
D-day Dec 21 2013 (after separation)
2 sons 17 and 13
OW = family friend and WH work colleague, going on m

posts: 679   ·   registered: Jan. 20th, 2014   ·   location: canada
id 7470260
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy